RMT is registered as a Trust in Zimbabwe, and has positive collaboration with other organisations and networks. The national levels partners is to support the work of the Trust in Murewa. They are also intended to influence the development agenda especially towards advancing the rights and well-being of children and women. RMT strongly supports the implementation of the Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination against women (CEDAW) and the Convention on the Rights of the Child (CRC).
We partner with the following National and District partners:
- Isis-WICCE International
- SGBV Prevention Network
- The Monitor
- Femme Afrique Solidaritae
- Plan international
- American Jewish World Service
- Urgent Action Fund-Africa
- Huiarou Commission
- CoNGO Committees on the Status of Women (CSW) New York & Geneva
- International AIDS Society
- Global Coalition on Women and AIDS
- Global Fund for Women
- Global Giving Foundation
- Many individuals who have supported our work and continue to give, advise and volunteer.